Worms and Warlocks Worms and Warlocks

Hat Films YEAH!!!

I Want Waffles I Want Waffles

These fools spitting about how this is not "funny" or "cute" believe everything has to have a label! I know its in the tags, but this is entertaining none the less. I thought this was a very well done cartoon. Keep up the good work.

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

I like your hat.

SpamClamberton responds:

That guy isn't me, but I do have a top hat anyway so thanks!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This game is AMAZING! This game properly captures the true essence of the story and emotion from the books and also it ties it all together in excellent game play!

I understand those who are having trouble in the beginning. As it is stated in the Author Comments the game is based largely on the book, however they did not make it clear that it includes elements from ALL the books. There is a flash back in the second book "Catching Fire" that explains in clear detail what Katniss did to avoid Clavis (The knife throwing kid). Just read "Catching Fire" and all will become perfectly clear.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is amazing! It is everything you would want in a Madness Combat game. The story mode is fun but the whole of the game play, in my opinion, is in arena mode. Ive got my dude at level 61 with max stats. There is some slowdown for me on the higher waves in arena when i have a full team with me but it is not game killing. I love this game and can not wait for the next update!

[Gyges]* [Gyges]*

BEAST!

Jebus Jebus

Amazing as ever! Keep it up!

The Whistler The Whistler

Your soundtracks keep getting better and better! Excellent work!

cheshyre responds: